Wednesday, February 6, 2008

... A US Top Secret Spy Satelite, 'US 193' Will Slam Into Earth In Late February to Early March

This one is on my Calendar for late February to early March: Information is vague about this event, which can be expected as we are dealing with a US Secret Spy Satellite. It seems this Satellite, referred to as "US 193," lost power and never reached its final orbit. The Pentagon then proceeded to declare the vastly expensive 4 tonne piece of cutting edge technology a total loss. When it does finally come back to Earth experts estimate its landing area to be somewhere in North America.

I managed to locate an amateur Satellite Trackers predictions on its final trajectory, check it below.

With any luck we'll catch a glimpse of this multi billion dollar piece of equipment entering the Earth's atmosphere. I hope it lands in my back yard, if not, I'll give anyone $150 for it!

1 comment:

Chris said...

i must admit, this is a very interesting blog, i feel like we don't ever hear about important things like this anymore. maybe it's because people and governments are so self absorbed. humans are the most selfish creatures. give me my t.v. and peace and quiet and i'll be fine to die in my room alone. anyway, good work on this blog whoever you are